Wednesday, November 23, 2022

I'm Glad my Mom Died by Jennette McCurdy


Title:  I’m Glad my mom Died

Author:  Jennette McCurdy

Ch: 91

 Hours:  6hrs and 26 mins

Genre:  Memoir

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Simon and Schuster

 

I wasn’t as much as an icarly fan as my sister was. But I did follow Jennette's music career. I’m also not going to lie I picked the book up because of the title. Because it is a stocking title but after reading the book and seeing Jennette's journey the tile makes perfect sense. I listened to the audio book which Jeannette narrates and its A punch to the gut. I laughed I cried and after finishing it I just wanted to hug her.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment