Monday, November 7, 2022

Honor Bound by Hallee Bridgeman review


Title:  Honor Bound

Author:  Hallee Bridgeman

Ch: 30

Pg:  369

Series: Love and Honor Book 1

Genre:  Christian Suspense

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Revell

 

I’m not going to lie I picked up Honor Bound because of the cover. But I was excited to read it because it was military suspense and finding out the author was a military wife and lived in my home state it moved it to the top of my to be read pile. And I’m glad I did.

I will admit I liked the hero Captain Rick Norton from the start, but it took me almost half the book to warm up to the heroine Dr. Cynthia Myers. But it didn’t stop me from enjoying the book.

I did enjoy reading about Rick and his team about how the team got their nicknames. I love how military nicknames don’t always make sense to outsiders. But as a military brat they made sense to me. And the fact that one of guys is a Kentucky boy doesn’t hurt.

Slight spoiler two of the guys in the book have a post mission tradition to get burgers. And based on where they are stationed, I picture them eating at The Black Horse pub eating Cletus burgers post mission. I see it becoming the go to burgers. Can’t wait to finish the series.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment