Tuesday, November 15, 2022

When in Rome by Sarah Adams review


Title:  When in Rome 

Author:  Sarah Adams

Ch: 37 Plus Epilogue

Pg:  320

Genre:  Rom Com

Rating: 5 stars 

Publisher: Dell

 

When in Rome is my favorite Sarah Adams book I’ve read. But I think it’s because I’ve always been a sucker for the grumpy sunshine troupe since I was a kid thanks Beauty and The Beast. But I do have to say that even though Noah is a grump he is a perfect modern-day hero who truly does care about his family. Amelia Rose may be a pop star but there’s more than meets the eye.

As a Kentucky girl I loved the small Kentucky town setting. The book has all the charm that makes small town living a charm. But also pointing out that even small-town living isn’t perfect. But people do care.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment