Friday, November 25, 2022

The Runaway by Jess Mastorakos review



Title:  The Runaway

Author:  Jess Mastorakos

Ch: 29 Plus Epilogue

Pg:  408

Series: Brides of Beaufort 6

Genre:  Contemporary Romance rom com

Rating: 4 stars

 

I’ve never been a fan of the runway bride trope however if you make grumpy sunshine my all-time favorite trope since forever thank you Beauty and the Beast. And throw in a Marine hero then I’m hooked.

No one does Marine heroes like Jess. And not to mention writing tropes I don’t like and make me love them. I loved this final book in the series it was great as its own story. But it also served as a wrap up of the series. And now I’ve got to read the other series because I’ve meet characters from those. The Runaway stands as its own but wraps up the series beautifully.

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment