Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Review of Courageous (Book)


Title: Courageous

Author: Randy Alcorn a novelization based on the screenplay by Alex Kendrick and Stephen Kendrick

Series: no
 
Chapters: 46

Pages: 375

Genre: Christian Fiction

Rating: 5 stars

     I really enjoyed reading Courageous which is a novelization of the Movie of same name. I know I am a little late to read it. Courageous is very similar to Fireproof. In Courageous after tradgey strikes Adam Mitchell and his fellow Sheriff’s deputies decide that they want to be better fathers. Through this they meet Jarvy, and Nathan gets a chance to influence a follow officer’s and help that officer make the best descion of his life.
     Very seldom do I give books 5 stars, but I have to give Courageous 5 stars and then some. This book made a difference not only in my life but my dad’s as well.

1 comment:

  1. I have not read the book yet. The movie is one of our all time favorites! Delighted to hear that it's made a difference in both yours and your father's life. I know it's made a difference in our own family. My husband recently lead a men's retreat that was centered around the concepts of Courageous. So proud :)

    Thanks so much for visiting my blog today and chatting books!

    ReplyDelete