Monday, September 10, 2012

Review of Short Straw Bride


Title: Short-Straw Bride

Author: Karen Witemeyer

Series: N/A
 
Chapters: 40

Pages: 363

Genre: Christian Historical Fiction, Christian Historical romance, Christian western

Rating: 5 stars

     With four brothers each named after a hero from the Alamo, you know you’re in for a book full of cowboys. Throw in a young woman, who in order to save her reputation has to marry one of the brothers.  How do you decide who marries her you draw straws.
     I enjoyed Karen Whitemeyer’s newest novel. I love Meredith’s spunk and Travis has become one of my newest favorite heroes. Short-Straw Bride has the right balance of romance, action, and humor.  When I started reading Short-Straw Bride I was drawn into the story. I didn’t want the story to end. I laughed and I even cried at times.  Short-Straw Bride was an awesome read and I cannot wait till Karen’s next book.
     If you love Christian Historical Fiction, Christian Western mixed with romance, then you will love Short-Straw Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment