Monday, September 17, 2012

Review of Second Chance Summer


Title: Second Chance Summer

Author: Morgan Matson

Series: 
 
Chapters: 40

Pages: 468

Genre: teen Chick Lit

Rating: 4 ½ stars


     Taylor’s family is going through a very difficult summer. Will it be a summer that the family grows closer or farther apart? This book was a different type of teen book than I have read before. Even though it is a sad book, and a tear jerker, I love this one. I liked it better than Morgan’s first book which was also a good read.
     Second Chance Summer reminded me a little bit of the Lurlene McDaniel’s books that I read as a teen. I will admit that Second Chance Summer was a bitter sweet read. So if you want to read it I recommend a few tissues. For it to be mainstream teen fiction I don’t remember any cuss words and it is clean fiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment