Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Review of Addison Blakely: Confessions of A PK


Title: Addison Blakely: Confessions of A PK

Author: Betsy St. Amant

Series: no
 
Chapters: 36

Pages: 362

Genre: Teen Christian fiction

Rating: 5 stars

                Addison Blakely: Confessions of A PK, is a laugh out, cry out loud, relating to what you’re going through as a teenage or remembering your teenage years.  Addison is a preacher’s or Pastor’s daughter in some circles known as a PK. The book goes through the ups and downs of teenage life.
     Addison Blakely: Confessions of A PK, is the first young adult novel that Betsy St. Amant. I have loved every book that she has written for Love Inspired, and Addison Blakely was also a favorite. Even though it was a book written for teens I found I could relate to some of what Addison was going through.
     For me it was a walk down memory lane. Without the PK part, however one of my best friends growing up was a PK. Some of what Addison did reminded me of what I did in high school.
      Addison Blakely: Confessions of A PK is the perfect book for teens and even their moms. As a college student I have to say I loved it as well.

I won the book from a contest on the Author’s website I was not required to write a review. The thoughts and reactions were my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment