Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Review of The Murder Complex

Amazon.com: The Murder Complex eBook: Lindsay Cummings: Kindle StoreTitle: The Murder Complex

Author: Lindsay Cummings

Series: The Murder Complex book 1
 
Chapters: 89

Pages: 398

Genre: teen dystopia, 

Rating: 4 stars

The Murder complex is a een dystopian,  novel in which the murder rate is basically higher than the birth rate. At first I didn’t know what to think about it. I was to the point where I was tired of dyspotaion but I gave it a chance and really did enjoy it. I can’t wait for the second book to be released.

The book is told from the point of view of Meadow and Zephyr the two main characters, each chapter is a different point of view. Either his or hers.

To me this was a cross between Hunger Games and Divergent, but so much better. It's set in the future in which a cure for what is called the plague is actually in many ways much worse than the disease. It's a society where death is chosen randomly and certain people are programmed to kill. It's basically kill or be killed.


It's an action packed book. I mean it's gotta be with the tagline the death rate is higher than the birth rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment