Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Review of With Every Breathe

.Title: With Every Breathe

Author: Elizabeth Camden

Chapters: 27 plus epilogue

Pages: 360

Genre: Christian Historical Romance

Rating: 5 stars

Kate Livingston  has never really forgiven Trevor Kendall for wining a scholarship to college, because it was the only way that she was going to college.  But now he is back in her life and he needs her help. She is the only one who has a drive to win as much as he does. He needs a n assistant who can help in his study of TB patients he is hoping to find a cure for this deadly disease.

Like Beyond all Dreams the only other book I have read by Elizabeth Camden it is sit in Washington DC.  I love that Kate is a redhead spit fire. Who is a strong character in own right.  I also enjoyed that the romance is a slow build, it’s not too slow nor is it insta love. I love that they love interest start out hating each other. With Every Breathe is a sweet quick read.  

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment