Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Wonton Terror Review


Wonton Terror (A Noodle Shop Mystery, #4)Title:   Wonton Terror

Author: Vivien Chien

Series:  A Noodle Shop Mystery series book 4

Chapters: 30 Plus Epilogue

Pages: 294

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher:  St. Martin’s Paperbacks 


     Wonton Terror is the fourth book in the A Noodle Shop Mystery series by Vivien Chien and Lana Lee is doing her best to stay out of the solving murder business and focus on running her family's Chinese restaurant and planning a weekend away.  When she finds herself a witness to another murder.   And to top it all off her aunt her mother's sister is in town. And those two fight more than Lana and her sister.
Though I'm not one to enjoy food cozies I love this setting and I love the people especially Lana's grandmother.   Though the family fights between them they still love each other.  Like previous books in the series, this one is a pretty fast read.  However, I kind of wish I hadn't actually guessed who the murder was, but even though I did it was still a fun read.   
I look forward to the next book in the series as well as any other books the author writes. 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment