Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Her Oklahoma Rancher review


Her Oklahoma Rancher by Brenda Minton | GoodreadsTitle:  Her Oklahoma Rancher

Author:  Brenda Minton

Series: Mercy Ranch

Chapters: 16 Plus Epilogue

Pages: 280

Genre: Christian Romance

Rating: 4 stars

Her Oklahoma Rancher by Brenda Minton was like all Love inspired books  a quick read for me. I finished it a day.  I loved all of the characters in the story. I am a sucker for military heroes in fiction because they are also heroes in real life.  Eve Vincent though fictional  is not only a female veteran she’s also a wounded warrior.  But it's been my experience that there is no such thing as an un wounded military member. They all carry scars and burdens, some are physical some aren't.   
What I love about Brenda's Mercy Ranch series is that she shows what happens to our military man and woman after they come home.   People like to pretend that that doesn't happen.  Brenda tells that side with grace. 

The growth that both Eve and Ethan go through show that even though you go through something horrible and heartbreaking  beauty, grace and a future can still be found even if it's not the way you pictured it. 

I look forward to the next story from Mercy Ranch. Like all Love inspired books  there is a happy ending.   I would recommend this book to readers who don't mind crying and those that like their romance on the PG side. 



I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment