Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Wed, Read & Dead review


Wed, Read & Dead (Mystery Bookshop, #4) by V.M. Burns | GoodreadsTitle:  Wed, Read & Dead

Author:  V.M. Burns

Series: Mystery Bookshop #4

Chapters: 16

Pages: 263

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 Stars

Wed, Read, & Dead is the fourth book in the Mystery Bookshop series by V.M Burns.  Samantha Washington's bookshop is doing great and she's still writing.  But now she not only has to plan a wedding but solve a murder and find the real killer otherwise the groom's going to have to say I DO behind bars.   I love all the characters in this series especially the sassy grandma who packs a pistol. She reminds me so much of my own grandmother who's gone now.  I love the two dogs in the story they tend to remind of my friends dogs.
This cozy mystery set around a bookstore owner, writer and amateur detective is something that nerdy little me used to dream about as a child.  The book is only 16 chapters long you can pretty much finish it in one day if you've got a couple of hours to read. It's a fast read for a cozy.  I would recommend this one for anyone who loves cozy mysteries, books, and bookstores. And as always I look forward to the next book in the series.    


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment