Monday, August 26, 2019

Southern Sass and Killer Cravings review


Southern Sass and Killer Cravings (Marygene Brown #1)Title:  Southern Sass and Killer Cravings

Author:  Kate Young

Series: Marygene Brown Book 1

Chapters: 40

Pages: 361

Genre: cozy mystery

Rating: 3 stars

While this wasn't my favorite cozy mystery ,  think I'm getting burnt out on cozies set in the south  as well as those involving food and restaurants  it was till a pretty enjoyable read.  It was also a pretty fast read as well. I found myself quickly turning the pages because I just had to find out how the book ended and who donit.   I didn't even figure out who did it so when the book revealed who did it,  I was shocked.   

I guess the reason I didn't like it was I couldn't believe how not close the two sisters were.  I couldn't image not being close to my sister I'm mean weren't aren't best friends but we are pretty close.  But for someone else it may be their next favorite book. I would recommend this book to fans of cozy mysteries, especially those that like  mystery with food and restaurants.  

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment