Friday, August 2, 2019

The Liberty Bride review


The Liberty Bride by MaryLu Tyndall | GoodreadsTitle:  The Liberty Bride    

Author:  Marylu Tyndall

Series: Daughters of the Mayflower book 6

Chapters: 30

Pages: 253

Genre: Christian Historical Fiction

Rating: 4 stars
        The Liberty Bride by Marylu Tyndall is the sixth book in the Daughters of the Mayflower series.   The books in this series have been hit or miss for me. This one is set during the war of 1812 a period of history that I haven't read many books about plus its by one of my favorite authors so I had high hopes for this one. 

Marylu Tyndall is my go to author for all things pirate and nautical and she hasn't let me down yet.   Lieutenant Owen Masters is a British naval officer but he's really and American spy. Emeline Baratt is on her way home to the US but Owen thanks she is loyal to British neither realize that they are actually each other’s hope.  If they are to survive they must learn to trust each other. I look forward to the next book in this series as well as the next book from Marylu.

No comments:

Post a Comment