Monday, March 2, 2020

A Girl's Guide to the Outback review


A Girl's Guide to the Outback | Waiting on WednesdayTitle:  A Girl's Guide to the Outback 

Author: Jessica Kate
  
Chapters: 40 Plus epilogue

Pages:368

Genre: Christian Rom Com 

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher:  Thomas Nelson 

A Girl's Guide to the Outback is my second full-length novel by Jessica Kate.  the first one, Love and Other Mistakes was good. I've also read her novella The Kiss Dare which was a cute short story but my favorite was A Girl’s Guide to the Outback. And after listening to the audio I want to get a passport and jump on a plane to Australia. I love Kimberly in this book even though I didn’t really like her in love and other mistakes but there she was foil to Natalie. It was also nice to Sam in his native Australia.

Jules and Mick pretty much stole the story at least in my opinion. I love when Rom Coms have a secondary couple.

Sam’s never have someone who’s had faith in him and believe that he can follow his dream like Kim does. Even though neither realizes it they bring out the best in each other and are prefect for each it just took a trip to rural Australia for Kim to see Sam in a new light and for Sam to see the real Kimberly.

I enjoyed this down under rom com in book form and look forward the next rom com Jessica Kate gives us.


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment