Monday, March 23, 2020

The Kiss Thief Review


The Kiss Thief (A Sassy Short #2)Title:  The Kiss Thief 

Author: Jessica Kate 

Series: A Sassy Short #2 

Chapters: 3
  
Genre: Rom Com 

Rating: 4 stars 

Publisher: Jessica Kate 

The Kiss Thief is a short story by author Jessica Kate that gives a short introduction to Jessica's sassy rom com writing style.  I've enjoyed the first sassy short by her as well as her two novels and I've loved everything she's written so far.  And even though she's not got any release dates as she just released her second book this year, I'm still looking forward to the next book. 

In The Kiss Thief Jaqueline plans to steal her dead mother's cookbook back from her ex and ends up getting her neighbor Donny to help her.  This was only three chapters but it was full of suspense and comedy as well as a hint of romance.   Jacq was an easy heroine to relate to as I could indeed see myself doing the exact same thing.  Because if my ex had indeed stolen my actual deceased mother's handwritten cookbook I'm pretty sure I would have done the same thing Jacq's did. So I did enjoy this short and it gave me a laugh. 



This story is exclusively available when you sign up to Jessica Kate's newsletter at 
https://jessicakatewriting.com


No comments:

Post a Comment