Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Lemon Drop Dead by Amanda Flower review

 Title:  Lemon Drop Dead

 Author: Amanda Flower

 Series: Amish Candy Shop Mystery book 6

Chapters: 35 plus Epilogue

Pages: 320

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 3.5 stars

Publisher: Kensington

    While I still enjoy the Amish Candy Shop cozy mystery series by Amanda Flower, Lemon Drop Dead was not my favorite of the series. But I did enjoy Bailey sort of learning that she could pass off project from Margot to others. I still love Bailey's close relationship with her grandma even though her grandmother is Amish. But most importantly want I liked most about this one and it wasn't related to the mystery. Was the fact that Charlotte finally made her choice, and I think it was the right one for her, and it was a choice that only she could make. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment