Saturday, June 5, 2021

Deadly Ever After Review

Title:  Deadly Ever After

Author: Eva Gates

Chapters: 25

Pages: 298Series: Lighthouse Library Mystery #8  

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Crooked Lane Books

 

 

Deadly Ever After by Eva Gates is the 8th book in The Lighthouse Library mystery series. Lucy has settled into life in Nags Head and her parents are finally accepting her choice when someone from her past shows up to try to get her the change her mind.  And Lucy again finds herself involved in another murder mystery. But at least this time the lighthouse library isn't involved.   For once with this series I did not see the twist coming nor did I figure out who did it before Lucy did.

 

And I have to say Charles the library cat still remains my favorite character in this series and he once again does it by showing what a good judge of character he is.    But Lucy's, Charles and the rest of the library staff's futures are changing and I can't wait to see where it takes them. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment