Friday, June 4, 2021

Hooked on You by Kathleen Fuller review

Title:  Hooked on You

Author: Kathleen Fuller

Chapters: 17 plus epilogue

Pages: 320

Series:  Maple Falls Romance

Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rating: 3.5 Stars

Publisher: Thomas Nelson

 

Hooked on You is my first book by Kathleen Fuller I haven’t read previous books of hers because I’m not a fan of Amish fiction and I’m also not a fan of small town romances. But something told me to pick this one up and I’m glad I did. I was hooked from the first page pun intended.

But it wasn’t the romantic relationship that kept me turning pages. It was the relationship between Riley and her grandma I’m a sucker for books with close grandma granddaughter relationship. And the friendship in the book also make for a good read. I’m looking forward to the next book in the series. Though I probably won’t pick up her Amish fiction because I’m not a fan of that genre.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment