Monday, June 14, 2021

Review of Murphy's Slaw by Elizabeth Logan

Title:  Murphy’s Slaw

Author:  Elizabeth Logan

Ch: 31

Pg:  304

Series: Alaskan Diner Series book 3

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Berkeley

 

Murphy's Slaw is the third book in the Alaskan Diner series by Elizabeth Logan and Charlie is basically an unofficial deputy of the Alaskan State troopers.  She didn't even have to butt in to be able to help solved this murder.  I have to say that this one might be my favorite of the series so far.  I think it has something to do with the fact that in this one the reader gets to feel even more like an Alaskan tourist because the trio gets to attend the Alaskan state fair granted it’s to solve  a murder.  But it’s still the fair.   And with the details the author provides it feels like your almost there. And after more than a year of no traveling I love even more to travel through the pages of a good book.  And this is my favorite puny title of the series. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment