Friday, April 29, 2022

Batten Down the Belfry by Diane Kelly review

Title:  Batten Down the Belfry 

Author:  Diane Kelly

Ch: 24

Pg:  304

Series: A House Flipper Mystery Book 4

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: St. Martin’s

 

Batten Down the Belfry by Diane Kelly is the 4th book in the A House Flipper mystery series and I enjoyed it. Though I enjoyed the flip more than the mystery. I though Whitney's idea of turning for the old church and rectory into venue and restaurant (not a spoiler as it's on the back blurb) since they are so close to Nashville was brilliant. I love the relationship she has with her close Buck who's almost like a brother to her. And just like with previous books in the series I love the chapters from Sawdust's point of view (Whitney's cat). I'm looking forward to the next one.    

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment