Tuesday, April 26, 2022

The Bridesmaid by Jess Mastorakos review

Title:

 The Bridesmaid

Author: Jess Mastorakos

Ch: 25 plus epilogue

Pg:  258

Series: The Brides of Beaufort book 3

Genre:  Rom Com

Rating: 5 Stars

Publisher: Indie

    The Bridesmaid by Jess Mastorakos is the newest book in The Brides of Beaufort series. Layla’s story and she’s been a bridesmaid seven times but never a bride. She’s gun shy after having her hurt broke by Marine Zac Miller three years earlier.


Who just happens to be back in Beaufort with a son in toll. He wants a second chance but Layla’s not so sure. He’s got his work cut out for him. But luckily for him Ms. Hattie’s willing to help.

Layla was an easy character to relate too, as I too have been a bridesmaid seven times. I loved her relationship with her twin Lyndi who I did actually relate to as a fellow book worm and photographer. While Layla as an artist reminds me of my sister. So I love stories with close sister relationships. And I’m a sucker for second chance romances. I loved this one and each book in the series gets better than the previous one. I can’t wait for the next one.

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the author I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment