Thursday, April 14, 2022

The Recovery Agent by Janet Evanovich Review

 Title:  The Recovery Agent

 Author:  Janet Evanovich

Ch: 26

Pg:  297

Series: Gabriela Rose Book 1

Genre:  Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Atira

 

The Recovery Agent introduces readers to Janet Evanovich's newest heroine Gabriela Rose. And is the first book in the Gabriela Rose series.  Gabriela has the humor of Stephanie Plum but when it comes to abilities she's more like Evanovich's heroine Kate O'Hare in the O'Hare and Fox series. And the book itself reads like a modern day female Indiana Jones and I love that. As Indiana Jones is one of my favorite movie series.  I have to say that The Recovery Agent is one of my favorites of Evanovich recent books. And like all of her books you've got interesting sidekicks and at least one relative that's slightly off their rocker and it this one its grandma Franny who could give Grandma Mazer a run for her money. I am looking forward to the next one in the series. I think I have a new Evanovich series. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment