Monday, April 18, 2022

The Mozart Code by Rachel McMillan review

Title:  The Mozart Code 

Author:  Rachel McMillan

Ch: 45

Pg:  354

Genre:  Historical Romance

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher: Thomas Nelson

 

Rachel McMillan has done it again. In The Mozart Code made me feel like I was in post war Vienna. I’ve always loved Vienna you can’t be a classical music lover and not love Vienna I loved getting to know Sophie and Simon better and it was nice seeing Brent and Diana again.

Rachel just has a way of bringing cities to life, and The Mozart Code she brought Vienna to life making it a character alongside Simon and Sophie. Sophie’s strong and resourceful and handy with a gun, but she’s also stubborn and feminine as well. Simon knows this and it’s what he admires most about her. Plus, I just love nerdy heroes and Rachel writes them the best. He’s a hero who knows the heroine can slay her own dragons, but it doesn’t mean he doesn’t want to be there with her.

Don’t let the setting and time period fool you it’s primarily a love story with only a hint of mystery.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment