Saturday, April 16, 2022

The Storyteller by Kathryn Williams review

 Title:  The Storyteller 

Author:  Kathryn Williams

Ch: 28 Plus Postscript

Pg:  353

Genre:  Contemporary YA

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Harper Teen

 

While I didn't love this one at first because Jess got on my nerves for all the stupid crap she was doing. But after awhile I started to like it more. Because I liked it because it was an Anastasia retelling with actually being an Anastasia retelling. Because while it played into the myth it still stuck to the facts of history which is something I haven't read before. So I liked that aspect of it.  And Jess started to grow on me as the story progress mainly because you could see her grow as a person as the story progress and as she researched her summer project and researched her family.  As well as getting to know Evan. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment