Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Pleading the Fish by Bree Baker review

Title:  Pleading the Fish

Author:  Bree Baker

Ch: 22 Plus 3 epilogues

Pg:  336

Series: Seaside Café Mystery series book 7

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 5 Stars

Publisher: Poisoned Pen Press

 

Pleading the fish is the seventh and final book in the Seaside Cafe Mystery series by Bree Baker, and while I'm sad to see the series end it ended on a great note. And the series wrapped up nicely. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to a great series. And while I will miss Everly butting in on Grady's cases because she can't help herself and Aunt Clara and Aunt Fran's meddling and Denver's sweet child antics. The series ended at the right time. However I have to say that it would make an awesome tv series. 

 

I have to say having three epilogues from three different point of views from three different times was genius.  And I look forward to see what else Bree Baker comes up with. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment