Monday, December 2, 2019

Living Lies Review

Living Lies (Harbored Secrets #1) by Natalie Walters | GoodreadsTitle:  Living Lies

Author: Natalie Walters

Series: Harbored Secrets book 1

Chapters: 30

Pages: 338

Genre: Christian Romantic Suspense

Rating: 5 stars

Publisher:  Revell

     Living Lies by Natalie Walters is the first book in the Harbored Secrets and it’s the first book by her that I’ve read.   I was hooked from the first chapter small towns aren’t a place to have a secret like Lane Kent does, but it’s the perfect place for former Marine turned deputy to start a career in law enforcement.  But all secrets have a way of coming to light.
     This is a fast paced suspense novel that is page turning from the very beginning.    I’m slightly bias about any hero who’s a Marine turned Law Enforcement officer because I’m the daughter of a Marine turned LEO and to me they are our real heroes. All in all I just have to say this is an awesome debut novel.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine 

No comments:

Post a Comment