Friday, December 20, 2019

Tide and Punishment review


Tide and Punishment (A Seaside Cafe Mystery, #3) by Bree Baker | GoodreadsTitle:  Tide and Punishment

Author: Bree Baker

Series: Seaside Café Mystery book 3

Chapters: 24

Pages: 370

Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Poisoned Pen Press

Tide and Punishment by Bree Baker is the 3rd book in the Seaside Café mysteries and its Christmas time in Charm and Everly Swan finds herself in the middle of another murder and this time someone she cares about is the prime suspect.
I enjoyed this one just ass much as the first two and Christmas at beach was a neat setting I don’t think I’ve read a book with Christmas in a beach town.

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment