Thursday, October 21, 2021

Death of a Red-Hot Rancher by Mimi Granger review

 Title:  Death of a Red-Hot Rancher

 Author:  Mimi Granger

Ch: 23

Pg:  388

Series: A Love is Murder series

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Berkeley

 

Death of Red-Hot rancher is the first book in the A Love Is Murder Series by Mimi Granger. Lizzie Hale runs a romance bookstore but that's as close to romance as some comes. To reading about it in books because she doesn't have luck in real life. However, she never thought she find herself in the middle of murder investigation.  But when the town's hottest bachelor and ladies’ man is the victim, she finds herself involved simply to keep her aunt from becoming the prime suspect.  Lizzie being close to her cousin Josh almost like siblings reminded me of my own relationship with my cousin Matt.   The bookstore setting was nice, but it was the whole setting of the book and the hint of romance just added to the story. I look forward to the next book in the series.  I do caution readers who don't like romance in their cozies to know that going into this one that there are hints of romance.  

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment