Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Partners in Lime by Bree Baker Review

 Title:  Partners in Lime

Author:  Bree Baker

Ch: 29

Pg:  330

Series: A Seaside Café Mystery book 6

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Poisoned Pen press

 

With Partner's in Lime by Bree Baker we are back for the 6th book in the A Seaside Cafe Mystery in the fictional coastal small town of Charm North Carolina. I love everything about this mystery series from the beach town setting to the characters especially Everly and her great aunts Clara and Fran. Still giving me Practical magic vibes.  And even though I normally don't like romance in my cozies I love the romance that is threaded through this series s it has slowly bloomed.  And as always I look forward to the next book in the series. 

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment