Monday, October 18, 2021

The Vampire Knitting Club by Nancy Warren Reviews

Title:  Tangles and Treason

Author:  Nancy Warren

Ch: 7

Pg:  1:15:19

Series: Vampire Knitting Club 0.5

Genre:  paranormal cozy mystery

Rating: 3.5 stars

Publisher: Tantor audio

 

 Tangles and Treason by Nancy Warren is technically a prequel book to the Vampire Knitting club series.  It's basically a character in the series back story and you find out why they become what they are. I however suggest you read or listen to this one after reading or listening to the first book in the series. The Vampire Knitting Club. 


Title:  The Vampire Knitting Club

Author:  Nancy Warren

Ch: 19

Pg:  06:06:19

Series: The Vampire Knitting Club book 1

Genre:  Paranormal Cozy

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Tantor Audio

 

The Vampire Knitting Club is the first book in The Vampire Knitting Club by Nancy Warren. This is a a series of paranormal cozy mysteries a subgenre cozies that I didn't know existed till I saw the first book free on Kindle.  And once I read it, I was hooked on the series, though I ended up getting the audio from my library and listening to it on audio.   Lucy ends up inheriting her grandma's knitting shop when she passes away but there's more to it than that.  Even though she can't knit to save her life and discovering a vampire knitting club.  I cried with Lucy and laughed with Lucy and discovered that I do love paranormal cozies especially when they are on the funny side.   Not to mention the Oxford England setting because college towns in England are completely different than college towns in the US. And I look forward to reading or listening to the rest of the books in the series. 

No comments:

Post a Comment