Monday, October 25, 2021

Reading Between the Crime by Kate Young review

 Title:  Reading Between the Crimes

 Author:  Kate Young

Ch: 35

Pg:  329

Series: Jane Doe Book Club Mystery

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Crooked Lane Books

 

Reading Between the Crimes is the second book in the Jane Doe Book Club mystery series by Kate Young and I enjoyed this one more than I did the first one in the series.  I found myself starting to actually like Lyla more in this one than I did the first one. And I think it's because she was starting to grow into her own and find out who she is outside of her family.  I also found the mystery in this one more interesting than that of the previous book. And I also didn't see the twisting coming either. All in all, I glad I picked up the second book in this series even though I didn't really like the first one, and I look forward to the next book in the series. 



I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment