Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Murder by Bookend by Laura Gail Black review

 Title:  Murder by Bookend

Author:  Laura Gail Black

Ch: 28

Pg:  304 

Series: Antique Bookshop mystery 2

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Crooked Lane books

 

Murder by the Bookend by Laura Gail Black is the second book in the Antique Bookshop Mystery series and I enjoyed this one more than the first. And I think it's largely do in part to the fact that the characters and the setting have been established and the the heroine Jenna  isn't' the prime suspect. Not to mention a sweet little dog name Eddy short for Edition.  To me Eddy stole the book, and I look forward to more books in the series. 

 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment