Monday, June 18, 2012

Review of The Wedding Dress


Title: The Wedding Dress
Author: Rachel Hauck
Series:   no
Chapters: 27
Pages: 343
Genre: Christian fiction, Christian chick lit
Rating: 5 stars
     Charlotte owns a bridal boutique she loves helping brides but can’t bring herself to plan her own wedding. Charlotte and Tim had a whirl wind relationship that ended in an engagement after only a few months.  Charlotte ends up buying an old trunk at an estate sell that has a hundred year old wedding dress in that looks like it’s never been worn; but it’s been worn by three different brides.  Emily in 1912, Mary Grace in 1939, and Hillary in 1968, and the dress fit all of them without the dress ever being altered.
     Will learning each bride’s history help Charlotte face her future and let go of the past. The Wedding Dress is the first book by Rachel Hauck that I have read and I loved the book. I will be reading more of her books in the future. The thing that I loved most about the book was the dress fitting all of the brides without being changed reminds me of the love of Jesus it always fits and it is meant for everyone.
     I loved the wedding dress on the cover, this book is from my own collection of books and the review is my own thoughts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment