Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A Death Long Overdue review


Title:  A Death Long Overdue

Author:  Eva Gates

Ch: 26

Pg:  372

Series:  A Lighthouse Library Mystery book 1

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher:  Crooked Lane Books

 

A Death Long Overdue by the Eva Gates is the 7th book in the A Lighthouse Library mystery series. And even though it's fictional I love the whole library in a lighthouse, and Charles the library cat is still my favorite character.  I love that Lucy's finally settled into life in the Outer Banks of North Carolina. 

 

With this being the 7th book in the series it's hard to describe much without giving to much of the plot of previous books.  But I do have to say something happened in this book that I've been wanting to happen since book four.   So I am defiantly looking forward to the next book in the series.  

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment