Wednesday, November 18, 2020

Killer Kung Pao review

 


Title:  Killer Kung Pao

 Author:  Vivien Chien

 Ch: 30 Plus epilogue

 Pg:  304

 Series: A Noodle Shop Mystery book6

 Genre:  Cozy Mystery

 Rating: 4 stars

 Publisher: St. Martin’s Press

 

Killer Kung Pao is the sixth book in the A Noodle Shop Mystery book series by Vivien Chien, and I just love Lana Lee. I love her sass and her sarcasm . This series is the only cozy series that I've read that centers around a Chinese restaurant with both an author and main character that has Chinese  heritage.  I wish we had more diversity in the cozy mystery genre. So for now I'm going to enjoy the mysteries that Lana gets herself into involving the Noodle Shop and the entire Asian Village and it cast of characters.  

 

This one I have to say is my favorite of the series, though I'm beginning to think that I say that about each new book I read in the series, but that just shows that each new book is better than the last. And as always I look forward to the next book in the series.  As well as anything else Vivien Chien writes. 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment