Wednesday, November 25, 2020

Nacho Average Murder review


Title:  Nacho Average Murder 

 Author:  Maddie Day

 Ch: 56

 Pg: 324

 Series: Country Store Mystery book 7

 Genre: Cozy Mystery

Rating: 3.5 stars

Publisher:  Kensington

     Robbie's not in Indiana anymore, in book 7 of the Country Store mystery series. In which Robbie is back in California for  her high school reunion where she is hit with questions about her mother's death.  Determined to get answers she starts investigating  only to get sucked into another mystery. 

    The California setting was a nice change, but I will admit I miss the small Indiana town in which the rest of  the books in this series is set. This wasn't  my favorite of the series but I still enjoyed it. It was a little slower paced that other books in the series. I do look forward for the next book in the series and hopefully back in Indiana. 

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment