Monday, November 16, 2020

Above the Fold review


Title:  Above the Fold

Author:  Rachel Scott McDaniel

Ch: 29 plus epilogue 

Pg:  255

Genre: Christian Historical Romance   

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Smitten Historical Romance

 

Elissa Tillman wants to not only keep her father’s Pittsburgh newspaper afloat but she’s wants to also run it someday even though it’s a man’s world. Cole Parker knows he messed up in the past but now he wants to prove to Elissa that’s he’s changed.

I enjoyed this debut by Rachel Scott McDaniel. I loved that Elissa wanted to do something more with her life, but more importantly I love the faith and forgiveness journey she went on. Not to mention the 1920s Pittsburg setting was something I hadn’t read before and I love a good 1920s novel it’s one of my favorite time periods in history. I look forward to Rachel’s next book.

No comments:

Post a Comment