Tuesday, December 1, 2020

A Very Merry Holiday Movie Guide review

 Title:  A Very Merry Holiday Movie Guide

Author:  Rachel McMillan

Ch: 16 Plus Conclusion

Pg:  217

Genre:  Nonfiction

Rating: 4.5 Stars

Publisher: Harvest House Publishers

 

A Very Merry Holiday Movie Guide by Rachel McMillian was the book for me and I knew it as soon as I read what it was about. From the middle of November till the end of December you can find me curled up on the couch with a fuzzy blanket hot cocoa or tea with either a Christmas book or a hallmark Christmas movie on tv.

The only time of year that I tend to watch rom coms by choice. I guess the quickest way to get me to watch a rom com is to have it set at Christmas time. Rachel’s book is the perfect book for fans of Hallmark Christmas movies it’s the perfect book to go with those movies. This book helps to add to your viewing experience. I love each chapter to explain the different types of Christmases.

I got my love for Hallmark Christmas movies and Christmas Rom Coms from my mom. She was never one for rom coms but as soon as the Christmas movies our tv stayed on the Hallmark channel. But after losing her four years I haven’t watched any Hallmark Christmas movies in the last four year. But this year after seeing the new movies including Christmas in Vienna i watching them again. And this book has given me a backlog list of movies. And my favorite chapter in the book is indeed the Christmas homebody chapter.

If you love Christmas rom coms and Hallmark movies then you need this book.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment