Monday, December 7, 2020

Review of Joy to the World


Title:  Joy to the World: A Regency Christmas Collection

Author:  Carolyn Miller, Amanda Barratt, Erica Vetsch

Pg: 336

Genre:  Christmas, Christian Historical fiction, Christian Historical Romance

Rating: 4 stars 

Publisher: Kregel Publications

 

Joy to the world is a Christmas Novella collection set in the Regency period. Which is a time period that outside of Jane Austen I don’t really read. But I did enjoy this one. And while I liked Heaven and Nature Sing by Carolyn Miller and Wonders of His Love by Erica Vetsch. My favorite was Far as the Curse is Found by Amanda Barratt which gave me Beauty and the Beast with faith feels. All in All this was a sweet Christmas novella.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment