Wednesday, December 9, 2020

Without a Brew review


 Title:  Without a Brew

Author:  Ellie Alexander

Ch: 30

Pg:  304

Series: Sloan Krause mystery book 4

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars

Publisher: Minotaur books

 

Without a Brew by Ellie Alexander is the fourth book in the Sloan Krause mystery series. Sloan’s starting to into her own and learning more about her past. And since this is the fourth book in the series it’s hard to say much without giving away the plot of the previous books. But I do have to say that I like the direction and the pace that Sloan’s and Garrett’s relationship is going and I’m looking forward to the next book in the series.

 

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment