Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Christmas in Three Quarter Time review


 Title:   Christmas in Three Quarter Time

Author:   Rachel McMillan

Ch: 13 plus epilogue

Pg:  164

Series: Three Quarter Time

Genre:   Christmas Romance, Slight Rom Com

Rating: 5 Stars

Publisher: Rachel McMillan

 

Christmas In Three Quarter Time gave me the Christmas romance I didn’t know I needed this year. I had been looking forward to hallmarks Christmas in Vienna and was disappointed.

But Rachel McMillan came to the rescue with this Three Quarter Time series Christmas romance. Complete with an actual Austrian hero who recuses bunnies. What’s not to love. Felix was the perfect Austrian hero which quite frankly we need more of. And a strong heroine Johanna who secretly wants a Christmas romance. This book helped make up for missing out on a chance to go the Christmas markets if I couldn’t go in person at least I could go in the pages of a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment