Monday, December 14, 2020

Dying in a Winter Wonderland review


Title:  Dying in a Winter Wonderland

Author:  Vicki Delany

Ch: 24

Pg:  293

Series: A Year Round Christmas mystery book 5

Genre:  Cozy Mystery

Rating: 4 stars    

Publisher: Berkeley 


Dying in a Winter Wonderland is the fifth book in the A Year Round Christmas mystery series by Vicki Delany. I enjoy this series set in a year round Christmas town. Mattie the Saint Bernard is my favorite character in this series. I’ve enjoyed watching him grow from a puppy into slightly bigger puppy.

Since it’s a Christmas town sitting you can read this book at any time not just at Christmas time if you need a Christmas pick up. And as always I look forward to the next book in the series.

 

I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment