Monday, December 21, 2020

While it was Snowing review


 Title:  While it was Snowing

 Author:  Tari Faris

Ch: 10

Pg:  180

Series: Restoring Heritage 2.5

Genre:  Christian Rom Com,  Christmas Rom Com

Rating: 4 Stars

Publisher: Taris Faris

    I’ve been wanting Danielle’s story since we met her in You belong with me. And we finally get her story in a Christmas story. I’m normally not a fan of best friends to more but in this Christmas novella it worked. Danielle reminded me so much of myself at a young age. And like with Danielle a wise women said similar words to me that Danielle was told and they were right. I loved the sweet moment with the ornaments.

This book is a perfect Christmas novella for any woman who’s every felt like a fish out of water. Or who though they had to be someone different.

No comments:

Post a Comment