Wednesday, December 30, 2020

Chasing Lucky by Jenn Bennett review

 


Title:  Chasing Lucky

 Author: Jenn Bennett

 

Series:

 

Chapters: 26

 

Pages:416

 

Genre: YA contemporary

 

Rating: 4 stars

 

Publisher: Simon Pulse


I'm not going to lie Jenn Bennett's books have either been a hit or miss for me.  There's no in-between. And I have to say that with Chasing Lucky it was a hit. I loved both the characters of Josie and Lucky and in a teen rom com or teen contemporary that does happen often.  Chasing Lucky did give me  of Gilmore Girls vibes .  Though  Josie has more spunk than Rory had. This was a quick read that also served as a slight escape read. 


I received a copy of this book from the publisher through netgalley. I was not required to write a positive review. All opinions expressed are mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment